FREE SHIPPING on EVERYTHING this week, April 21-25 (excluding expedited orders)! There are no minimums or limits and you can place as many orders as you want this week.
The free shipping offer is perfect timing, because the Retired Lists (Retiring Stamps, Retiring Accessories) just came out today and these items are available from April 21-June 4 while supplies last, so check off your wishlist while you can! What are you sad to see go?
There are quite a few items I will miss, but I am so excited for the new catalog! I am especially excited that Stampin' Up! has partnered with Project Life! I am not a scrapbooker, but Project Life is going to change my life! I can't wait to document my family's memories using the Project Life system in exclusive Stampin' Up! colors and designs. It's all about spending more time making memories and less time scrapbooking them! Here's a quick video introduction:
Do you have memories you want to document? A selection of Project Life products will be available for you to order on May 1 and the full line will be available with our new catalog launch on June 2!
Thanks for stopping by!