Home From Convention!

Hi to my faithful blog followers! So sorry it has been so long since I've updated my blog!!  My daughter Lillie Louise was born on February 16 and I just haven't had time to update my blog :(.  Never fear, I am still here and will slowly ease back into posting some new creations on here!

Lillie and I just returned from Convention 2013 in Salt Lake City - celebrating Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary! It was an amazing experience with 5800 other demonstrators!  Lillie was a trooper and loved all the attention. Here we are geared up and ready to go on Day 2 of Convention:



We traveled without a stroller, so I "wore" her the entire time - she loved it!

Stampin' Up! revealed some amazing new products:

- Envelope Punch Board - create custom envelopes in over 60 different sizes! (coming in the Fall)
- Undefined - a new stamp carving product line available now!
- Thinlits Card Dies - create flip cards in a jiffy available August 1!

So exciting!  I can't wait to get my hands on these new products :).  Hope all is well with you!

Order Stampin' Up!