Hi, my name is Julie, and I am a Designer Series Paper Hoarder ;). Wondering what to do with all of your retired DSP??? Well, look no further! My inspiration comes from this photo from Convention 2011:
I searched and searched and searched for tutorials on how to make this and finally found one. I recreated it with Springtime Vintage DSP and I can't wait to hang this beauty in my stamp room!
So... do you want to learn how to make one for yourself??? Here's my video tutorial! Please forgive the cutoff at the end - I need a larger memory card for my camera - oops! If you have ANY questions - please let me know! And, if you decide to try this, let me know so I can see your beautiful creation!
Stamp Sets
n/a
Ink
n/a
Paper
Springtime Vintage DSP (retired) - cut into 30 6"x6" pieces
Accessories
Blushing Bride 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon, Glue Dots, Bone Folder