Strength & Hope



Today's card is for The Paper Players Color Challenge this week using the colors Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla.  This card just warms my heart :).  I love the simplicity of the design and the feeling it evokes.  This is a sneak peek of a wonderful new stamp set called "Strength & Hope".  Stampin' Up! will donate $2 for each purchase of this stamp set to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).  It will be available for purchase starting on May 1 throughout the 2011 Summer Mini Catalog period.

Don't you LOVE this rose!  Oh my goodness!  I've been seeing this rose created throughout blogland and decided to try one myself.  Here's a link to the tutorial I followed.  It's made using the 2-Step Owl Punch!  I love finding different ways to use our punches - makes them even more worth the purchase!

The finishing touch to the rose is a few spritzes of my Champage Mist shimmer paint spray that I mixed up last weekend.  It's hard to tell in the photo, but I used the Very Vintage Stampin' Around Wheel on the base of my cardstock with VersaMark to give it a very, very subtle background.  In person it's beautiful.

And today I was having a "good bow day" as opposed to a good hair day.  Somehow, my bow came together on the first try - no tips or tricks to this bow - just a good old normal bow and I got lucky with it today!  Thanks for stopping by today!
Order Stampin' Up!

Stamp Sets Strength & Hope
Ink Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, VersaMark
Paper Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride
Accessories Two-Step Owl Punch, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Early Espresso 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Pearls Jewels, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Stamping Sponges, Quilling Tool (non-SU!)

Labels: