Happy Birthday - cQc74



I've missed doing the ColourQ challenges!  Here's my take on this week's ColourQ challenge using the colors of Pear Pizzazz, Tangerine Tango, Bordering Blue (I substituted Baja Breeze), Early Espresso, and Whisper White.  This is a great color combo!

I treated myself to a paper quilling tool from the craft store a few weeks ago, so I wanted to give paper quilling a try.  Here's a great video tutorial from Tara Bilbao on how to create these adorable little rosettes.

For the leaves, I used the Blossom Petals Punch, scored the leaves down the middle, folded them in half, and then ran them through the crimper.  The sentiment is just part of a stamp from the On Your Birthday set.  I hope you like today's card and thanks for stopping by!
Order Stampin' Up!

Stamp Sets Bliss (Sale-A-Bration), On Your Birthday
Ink Early Espresso, Baja Breeze
Paper Whisper White, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Tangerine Tango
Accessories Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Crimper, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Quilling Tool (non SU!)

Labels: