The amazing Nance Leedy gave me this wonderful blog award - I LOVE Nance's creations - stop by and say hello to her! With this award, I get to share 8 things about me and pass it along to 8 bloggers (SO hard to choose out of about 400 blogs I'm following!).
Okay, so here are 8 things you might not know about me:
- My favorite food is cheese - I could eat it for any meal - all day, every day. A second runner up is sushi!
- My husband and I both work for the same company - that's how we met :). We used to have the same job, but I've moved on to another position (I've been with our company for 10 years now!). Added bonus - we get to carpool together and drive in the HOV lane with our crazy Atlanta traffic (when he's not traveling).
- I started stamping and became a demonstrator one year ago (February 27)! The first time I stamped, I was hooked and signed up as a demonstrator - thanks to Tina, my Upline, for introducing me to Stampin' Up!. I'm still a discount demonstrator, but hope to start holding classes/workshops/stamp clubs soon!
- I love stars! Specifically 5-pointed stars and they've been my favorite since I was young. I even have a star tattoo - gasp! Most people are surprised when they meet me to find out I have a tattoo - haha! It's a sentimental tattoo - when my mother was battling cancer, she saw a rainbow outside her doctor's window - so I got a rainbow star tattoo. Soon to follow will be an apple surrounding that star that my mother drew when I was in college. She loved apples as much as I love stars.
- I talk to my furry children (Murphy, Izzy, and Tucker) like they are people - they are such good companions!
- I'm a techno-geek and love my gadgets! Right now my go-to gadgets are my Kindle and my Blackberry, but I also love my iPhone. I also enjoy figuring out the design of my blog and I find any opportunity I can to use technology at work and at home to make life more efficient :).
- I was born and raised in Chagrin Falls, Ohio - outside of Cleveland - Cleveland rocks!
- I took piano lessons for 3 years when I was younger - but quit taking lessons. I'd like to learn how to play again.
Here are 8 wonderful bloggers I'd like to pass this award to:
- Morgan - Stamp Cravings
- Christina - Homemade with Christina
- Jamie - Shabby Horse
- Amanda - Krafting Kreations
- Elaine - Create 'n Stamp with Elaine Uhl
- Andrea - Just because I love to play...
- Connie - Stamp Art Squared...
- Christy - Hokiecoyote Blog
Stop by and give them some love!