Milestones & Sympathy



Wow... this is my 100th blog post!!!  And tomorrow (February 25), I am celebrating my 10th anniversary with Ernst & Young - hard to believe!  And Sunday (February 27) will be my first anniversary as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

If only life could be happiness all the time - I wish I never had reasons to make sympathy cards, but there is something healing about making one.  It gives me an opportunity to think and pray for the family who's lost a loved one - and gives me time to appreciate the moment and be thankful for the present.

I used the masking technique for the flowers - that was a lot of intricate cutting, but I'm happy with the end result.  And what do you think of the bow?!?  Thanks to Lee Conrey's Magic Bow Maker, you'll have a perfect bow every time!  Thanks for stopping by today!

"Yesterday is history.  Tomorrow is a mystery.  Today is a gift.  That's why we call it the present."  -Eleanor Roosevelt

Stamp Sets Nature Walk, Thanks for Caring
Ink Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze
Paper Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Springtime Vintage DSP, Not Quite Navy
Accessories Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Baja Breeze 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Stamping Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Labels: