Contempo Christmas Catalog CASE


I know I've been MIA lately, but we are in the midst of preparing to move to Atlanta.  In fact, the moving truck is coming this Wednesday!  I will try to set up some blog posts in my absence, but that all depends on how much stamping I can get done before all my stampin' supplies get packed up!  I'll have my very own stampin' space in our new house, so you can bet I'll be sharing my creations with you as soon as I can unpack my supplies!

Today's card is a CASE from the Idea Book & Catalog on page 45 using the Contempo Christmas set.  I changed a few things based on the supplies I have on hand.  I am still working on coming up with a design for my Christmas cards this year, and Contempo Christmas is definitely a set I am considering.  Don't you just love this color combination together?

Stamp Sets Contempo Christmas
Ink Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black
Paper Garden Green, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Accessories Ornament Punch, Linen Thread, Scallop Square Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Labels: