Masculine Sympathy


Today's card is a clean and simple masculine sympathy card.  This is for a dear family member of mine who lost his wife of 69 years - she was such a special person.  Such a wonderful love story - this bench seat just reminded me of togetherness and love.  I can just picture the two of them sharing this seat together.

For the background, I used the Woodgrain background stamp in Early Espresso.  The ribbon detail is Kraft taffeta ribbon layered on top of Early Espresso grosgrain ribbon.  I stamped the bench and realized I didn't have much room for a sentiment, but the "Thinking of You" stamp from the Silhouette Sentiments hostess set fit perfectly.  I added brads to all four corners for added dimension and then popped the piece up on dimensionals.

Stamp Sets Have a Seat, Silhouette Sentiments (Hostess Level 1), Woodgrain
Ink Early Espresso
Paper Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories Metallic Brads, Stampin Dimensionals, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Early Espresso 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Kraft 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (retired)

Labels: ,