Father's Day


I have to laugh at myself - I stayed up really late last night trying to make 9 of these cards for Father's Day thinking that it was this coming Sunday - OOPS!  Then I had a moment where I thought to double-check - and sure enough - no need to be in a hurry!  Even rushing to come up with a design, I'm still happy with how it turned out.  I really like the Not Quite Navy against the Kraft and the Soft Suede - that's what makes this card masculine, I think.  And the Square Lattice embossing does the trick too - I love this texture!

Since I'm early with the Father's Day post, I want to wish my Dad an early Happy Father's Day (he's a regular visitor at The Paper Pixie)!  Thank you, Dad, for your unconditional love and support!

My Dad with me and my brother Greg - circa 1982 :)

Stamp Sets Kind & Caring Thoughts (Hostess Level 3), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy
Paper Kraft, Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede
Accessories Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Top Note Bigz Die, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Fresh Favorites I Buttons, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Labels: