Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing moms out there!  This is a bittersweet day for me having lost my Mom, but I have a lot of wonderful mothers in my life to be so thankful for!

This is my Mother's Day card this year.  The card layout is similar to a card we made at my upline's (Christina Dungca-Lico) stamp club - I just tweaked it a little bit.  I love making these flowers - they're so easy to do with just a couple of punches and a bone folder.  I used the bone folder to break down the paper a little bit so it curls and I sponged the edges of the lighter pink punchouts for some added dimension.

Stamp Sets Vintage Labels, Well Scripted
Ink Melon Mambo, So Saffron
Paper Whisper White, Sweet Pea DSP, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Kraft
Accessories Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Wide Oval Punch, Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch, 5-Petal Flower Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Stamping Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz

Labels: